Saturday, March 17, 2007

Can Sneaker change your style?

Hi everybody! Sneakers were just canvas topped before. It was flexible to stretch the feet. Sneakers of such design would attract everyone who love sporty sneakers and that also attracted me, now I have a canvas topped sneaker with a rubber base. Sneakers are designed using latest fashion trends and technological advancement. The function of sneaker lies in the design that can change your life style.

Lace up style sneaker looks nice with Jeans and T-shirt. I bought a pair of sneakers to match my Denim Jeans and White T-shirt. Sneakers can be worn with formals when the color of sneaker is mild not wild. My lifestyle certainly changed from dull to energetic by the refreshing sneakers. Every pair of sneakers has their own limit and benefit. As, tennis sneaker is not advisable to use for running. Tennis sneaker is usually flexible and made of canvas, so it is good not to use it thinking that you can run fast. Then you might be running to a foot doctor.

Living in sneaker world gives me pleasure. Dress up with a classy sneaker to drag everyone’s attention. Let’s all love sneakers.

No comments: